The FieldTrainer 425 takes the most advanced, industry-leading technology that SportDOG Brand has ever built into its e-collars and packaged it up in the most compact system ever offered. Ideal for training in the yard or field, or for hunting with close-working dogs, the SD-425 allows you to switch instantly between 7 levels of low/medium stimulation, as well as train with vibration and tone.
- E-collar that features 500 yard range and can be used to train 3 dogs with the same Remote Transmitter with purchase of additional Add-A-Dog Collars (SDR-AF); Collar Receiver fits dogs 8 pounds or larger with neck sizes 5″ – 22″
- The Remote Transmitter’s dial allows you to instantly select one of the 7 levels of static stimulation in low or medium ranges while the buttons allow you to deliver your choice of momentary (nick) or continuous stimulation. You also have the option to train with vibration (buzz) and tone (beep)
- Both the Remote Transmitter and Collar Receiver feature our DryTek technology making them waterproof and submersible to 25 feet
- Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries charge in 2 hours and last 50-70 hours per charge; The Remote Transmitter and Collar Receiver both feature a low battery indicator and can be charged at the same time using the included split-end charger
- Remote Transmitter button functions can be customized; Detailed operating guide, training DVD, and a locally based Customer Care Center, available 6 days a week, provide support when you need it
- By designing our products in the field, with heat, cold, rain, snow, dust, mud, and wind in mind, SportDOG has become the most recognized brand in the electronic tracking and training categories, making the promise to always create “Gear The Way You’d Design It”