Shake a Paw!
Does your dog already put his paw up? Most do this. You can teach a dog to shake a paw easily by following a few simple steps and commands.
- First, command “sit” then pet him (no treat).
- Wait a couple of moments and say “shake” or “paw”. One word commands are best!
- As you say the command touch his paw near the elbow and gently move your hand towards his “wrist”. Hold the wrist and offer a shake. Your dog must remain in sit.
- After he performs “shake” offer a reward (food) this and very soon your dog will “shake a paw” on command!
Video: Teach Your Dog to Shake – by Zak George
- 30-Pound Bag
- #1 Selling Dry Dog Food in the Market
- Made with real smoked salmon
- Supplemented with fruits and vegetables
- Delivers natural antioxidants to protect
For more information on How to Teach Your Dog to Shake – Please Click Here!
To learn how to teach your dog other Obedience Commands.
- #1 Best Selling Supplement
- Tasty chewable tablets
- Provides comprehensive joint health support
- Includes ASU, which is derived from avocados and soybeans
- Formulated from more than 10 years of clinical use and research
- Ideal for dogs over 60 pounds
- Fortified with Green Tea, combined with Glucosamine Hydrochloride, MSM and low molecular weight Chondroitin Sulfate
- Dasuquin with MSM is a non-prescription (OTC) product (Flavored)
Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars
Price: $73.84 + Free Shipping (You Save 33%)